call 0203 239 4622

National Minibus & Coach Hire With Driver

Scottish Borders Coach Hire

Scottish Borders Coach Hire Offers Cheapest Booking Costs

You may go anywhere without breaking the bank with Scottish Borders coach hire. We are sure you have many questions regarding how that is even feasible. Compared to the standard bus service in the area, our Scottish Borders coach hiring business has kept the rentals to a minimum while providing excellent service. As a result, there is a high volume of satisfied consumers, which contributes to the success of our bus service. We provide the following types of coach rentals:

  • 36-seater coach hire
  • 49-seater coach hire
  • 70-seater coach hire
  • 77-seater double-decker


What Makes Our Bus Service Unique? 

As we all know, buses are primarily responsible for carrying people from one location to another. However, that alone cannot explain the popularity of Scottish Borders coach hire. There must be something unique about us that makes folks appreciate our services. Furthermore, we can proudly state that we maintain 90% of our travelling clientele due to our excellent services. If you are wondering about the remaining 10% returning, you should know that they are made up of foreign nationals. They, on the other hand, are always pleased with our service and have given their testimonials. As a result, if you require proof of our customer satisfaction, please proceed. We are sure there are lots of reviews indicating the same thing. Now, let us look at what distinguishing features of our Scottish Borders coach hire service will make your trips worthwhile.


  • Travel Insurance

 The very first thing about our bus bookings is that they are insured. Any customer getting any rides ranging from a taxi hire to minibus and coach hire has been covered with our travel insurance. Depending on the terms and conditions of our coach hire services, we offer financial and medical coverage to the riders.

  • Instant Free Quotes

We waste no time chatting and asking people about their ongoings. We are hospitable yet, offer precise service delivery. Also, every client’s call is necessary; thus, no call goes unanswered. Our coach hires agents who work round the clock, ensuring they can give you prompt service. Furthermore, they will offer you bus quotations within no time, which is also free. We do not charge any fee for quotations because that would be absurd. After all, you need not pay anything for a good little help.

  • Cheapest Bus Rides 

Our coach hire bookings are very cost-effective and thus allow people to choose our service long-term. Also, with additional service and charges, the overall rental does not breach your wallet. So you are once again financially covered and are welcome to bring any number of guests. Furthermore, we also offer discounts and cashback during festival seasons and events.



Apart from financial easing, our bus rental service is highly flexible. It means our bus is accessible to all kinds of travellers and welcomes all. We offer customisation for wheelchair accessibility and to enable safe travelling for newborns. Furthermore, we offer coach hires with drivers and attendants who can further ease your rides.



We were very pleased with the service we received. Our home is not easy to find but the driver had left plenty of time to follow our instructions when he phoned for help. He was very friendly and helpful. We will definitely use and recommend this company again especially for groups of 6 and above.
– Miriam, from

My family were going out to Christmas dinner on Christmas Day. The price was fantastic to take 10 of us out including multiple pick up and drop offs. The driver Atif was extremely pleasant, prompt and accommodating. Highly recommend and will definitely use them again. Kind Regards, Stephanie International Business Manager.
– Stephanieat, at Day Pitney LLP

Trusted by

trustpilot logo

Travelled with us

british airways logo
intel logo
google logo
itv logo

Stay up to date

call us 0203 239 4622 | txt/whatsapp us 0203 239 4622 | email us