Terms and Conditions.
Investravel.com, Terms and Conditions
1. All bookings are subject to these Terms & Conditions. Bookings are complete and binding when the confirmation is received whether verbally or in writing and when the required deposit is received from the client if required at which time the deposit becomes non- returnable.
2. In these conditions “Investravel (Trading name of Zero Two Management LTD)” shall mean “Investravel.com”
3. Investravel (or its agents, servants or susideries) shall not be liable for any loss suffered by any customer or passenger caused by accident or road traffic delay. (this matter will be between the group leader, the passengers travelling and the contracter (driver)) Please remain seated whilst the vehicle is in motion.
4. Investravel do not give, nor is anyone authorized to give on its behalf, any express or implied warranty or representation in regard to any bookings.
5. Investravel shall be permitted.
(a) To cancel, suspend, alter or withdraw any travel, transport, accommodation or other service booked if we are unable to full-fill the journey for whatever reason. In the case of such a cancellation, suspension, but in no other case, a full refund will be made of all monies paid for the facility cancelled, suspended or withdrawn. We will always inform you and give you notice prior to the travel. Other reasons for cancellation and refund maybe because of vehicle breakdown, driver no longer available or simply due to other unforeseen circumstances. We will however do our utmost best to cover. We will not be liable to pay any extra cost towards your booking for any last minute cover, whether its arranged by us or by you.
(b) To refuse to carry or accommodate or ask to withdraw or otherwise provide for any person without giving any reason for such refusal.
6. Charges in all transactions will be based on prices prevailing when the facility is used and are subject to alteration without notice should rates of exchange or fares alter.
7. Any damage caused to the vehicle or its fittings thereof by any member of the party or group whether caused willfully or by negligence, shall be the Hirer’s responsibility who shall repay to Investravel or in most cases directly to the company contracted the cost of the repairs for such damage and any losses or downtime of the vehicle which are the natural and direct consequences of the act, which caused the damage.WE or our contracter may make a claim against YOU for any costs and expenses incurred as a result of YOUR behaviour e.g. the cost of diverting the vehicle for YOU or YOUR PARTY. Criminal proceedings may also be instigated by US against YOU, or our CONTRACTER against YOU (client). As a booking agent, Investravel or any of its subsideries are not held responsible for any damage costs, caused to the vehicle by passengers. The Hirer (our client) will hold full responsibility to any charges, criminal damage or compensation directly with the contracter (driver) unless agreed already in writing by Investravel with the contracter (driver). Investravel will however, co-operate as much as they can with both parties to help bring the client to justice. (photo evidence is also requested for evidence).
8. The route over which the journey is to be taken will be arranged by Investravel unless any specific request is made by the Hirer and in accordance therewith a quotation will be based. Should the Hirer make any subsequent arrangements with Investravel or the driver for a deviation of route whereby mileage or time of the new route exceeds that of the original route, the Hirer will be liable to pay Investravel for the extra cost incurred.
9. All arrangements for hires are subject to the availability of a vehicle or vehicles of the capacity required at the date and time of the request. Investravel will not be held responsible for unavailability of a vehicle for that a quote has been given. Having received a quote does not guarantee availability of a vehicle. Investravel has the right to refund and cancel the booking if they cannot fullfill it.
10. Unless otherwise mutually agreed a minimum deposit of 40% (non refundable) of the hire charge must be paid with booking to secure your booking, if only we can not fullfill the journey request then the deposit will be refunded.
11. Once a confirmation and deposit for a booking has been received, the deposit is non returnable. If a booking is cancelled more than 14 days before a journey taking place a 40% cancellation charge will apply on the total payment. If a booking is cancelled between 7 and 14 days before the journey taking place a fee equivalent to 50% of the booking cost will be due.
If a booking is cancelled between 48 hours and 7 days before the journey taking place a fee equivalent to 75% of the booking cost will be due.
If a booking is cancelled less than 48 hours before the journey taking place, the full cost of the booking will be due. Once our client sit on board any of the vehicles the drivers has our agreement to take you and bring you back to your destination, once you have boarded the vehicle we as Investravel have fulfilled our contract with you and cannot issue refunds on these bookings.
Should the cancelled booking involve additional services, for example, meals, accommodation, ferry charges, etc., and the proprietors of these services make a charge of cancellation fees, these will be passed on to the hirer in addition to the cancellation fee already listed.
(PLEASE NOTE: WE ARE UNABLE TO OFFER ANY SPECIAL RATES OR CONCESSION’S FOR ANY CANCELLATIONS WHICH HAVE RESULTED FROM CORONA-VIRUS OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF ILLNESS OR GLOBAL PANDEMIC. PLEASE ONLY BOOK YOUR TRANSFERS IF YOU ARE SURE OF TRAVELLING. WE WILL ONLY TAKE JOBS ON THAT WE CAN COVER.
CHARGES WILL INCUR FOR ANY REARRANGEMENTS OF TRANSFERS IF INFORMED OVER 14 DAYS A 15% CHARGE WILL APPLY, BETWEEN 7-14 DAYS 30%, LESS THAN 7 DAYS AND 48 HOURS WILL BE 40% AND UNDER 48 HOURS WILL BE ZERO REFUND POLICY AND THE TRANSFER WILL NEED TO BE REBOOKED)
AS THE PANDEMIC HAS EASED WE STILL ADVISE ALL OUR CLIENTS TO OBTAIN ALL CURRENT LEGISLATIONS IN REGARDS TO KEEPING YOUR DISTANCE AND WEARING MASKS. WE WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE IN ANY SITUATION SHOULD ANY FINES BE IMPOSED DURING YOUR TRAVEL.
All vehicles do not require, therefore do not have safety screens between driver and passengers
We advise our Passengers to take the following precautions when travelling with us in relation to COVID-19. Our advice is based on the latest UK Government COVID-19 guidance for the transport sector.
- We advise you not to travel with us if you are feeling unwell or are exhibiting symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Although not required by law, you are advised to wear a face covering
- Our Drivers are instructed to sanitise all commonly-touched surfaces of their vehicles between journeys; you may however (with the driver’s permission) use your own disinfectant wipes for additional peace of mind
- Use tissues to catch coughs and sneezes and dispose of them safely after exiting the vehicle
- Maintain social distancing as much as possible, not shaking hands with the driver or sitting next to them
- Use hand sanitiser when appropriate and avoid touching your face
We advise our Drivers take the following precautions when fulfilling Journeys in relation to COVID-19. Our advice is based on the latest UK Government COVID-19 guidance for the transport sector.
- Although not required, you are advised to wear an appropriate face mask or covering; provided it will not inhibit your ability to drive safely
- Allow good external ventilation of the vehicle by keeping the car windows open where possible during trips
- You should clean your vehicle regularly using gloves and standard cleaning products, making sure to clean door handles and other areas that passengers may touch
- Ask permission before loading or unloading Passenger Luggage; cleaning your hands and/or using disposable gloves as necessary
- Use tissues to catch coughs and sneezes and dispose of them hygienically after exiting the vehicle
- Maintain physical distance with your Passenger, do not shake their hand to greet them.
- Wash your hands regularly with soap or hand sanitiser and avoid touching your face
12. As a broker and or Agent we may sub-contract and share journey details with other operators, Investravel reserve the right to sub contract a vehicle from another operator when necessary. All drivers instructed under investravel to carry out work are fully insured, experienced and hold Full Operator Licences. The company’s vehicles may not be sub-let, lent or licensed by a hirer without the written consent of the company, and the company reserves the right to supply larger vehicle than ordered or even smaller vehicles to accomodate the total passengers. If the booked vehicle breaks down we have the right to use any other vehicle or vehicles including taxis. By placing a booking, YOU are confirming YOU are accepting this policy, and WE will not be held responsible for claims regarding this policy by YOU against US or our SUPPLIER.
13. A driver (contracter) is responsible for his vehicle throughout the period of hire and his decision is final. He has authority to refuse admission to any person whom he considers a nuisance or unsuitable and has the right to ask such a person / persons to be removed from the vehicle before continuing the journey. The driver may also refuse to continue with the journey if he feels unsafe at any time, no refunds will be issued to the client in this case, and Investravel will not be held responsible for any actions.
14. In the event of a missed flight, it is the passenger’s or booker’s liability to inform Investravel immediately, so that we will notify the driver not to enter the airport for the pick up. If the journey was pre-paid, the fare will be refunded after deducting admin charges. However, if the passenger wises to take a later flight we will provide the service at a slightly extra cost. Failure to notify this to Investravel, the passenger or booker will be liable to pay the full fare and if it is pre- paid, the fare will not be refunded.
“No Show” Meaning: If passenger books a private hire car with us and failed to meet the driver on pick up time, this will include airport, seaport, home, hotel and other private address.
This will include incorrect date and time of the bookings.
The driver will wait in the arrival hall up to 1 hour from flight landing time and if the passenger fails to meet the driver within this time limit or failed to make contact via phone, email or SMS to inform their status at the airport or seaport, this will be considered as a no show.
All bookings made online or over the phone on basis of paying the driver cash, and if the booking was secured with a valid credit or debit card will be charged the full fare of transfer in the event of an no show.
All bookings pre- paid by a credit or debit card will not be re-funded in the event of a no show.
In addition, if you have made a reservation for a specific time and then you later decide to alter your times of your transfers, thus may incur extra charge. This is purely because we may have other jobs booked in throughout the day and it would disrupt the entire days schedule for us. For this reason, we may have to get last minute emergency cover of vehicles and drivers to accommodate the needs and requirements of our customers and jobs which will indeed cost us extra. We therefore would not pass on the full cost, but will pass on a partial and fair cost for this to the client who has requested these changes.
- please ensure you are all ready for collection / pickup at the specified and agreed time, as any waiting time over 15 minutes may incur extra charge by the driver. please also ensure you remain to the itinerary times agreed when booking as drivers work on strict hour regulations,
if you are late and our driver is running late for other jobs and we cannot make alternative arrangements, then the driver may leave and you will not be refunded.
- please ensure the vehicle/s is kept clean and all passengers are well behaved, if any damage is caused to the vehicle then you will be liable for charges / if for any reason our driver feels unsafe he is entitled to take you off the vehicle and you will have to make your own arrangements. you will not be refunded.
- if for any reason, the desired vehicle is not available, we reserve the right to supply a larger or smaller vehicles to accommodate the total passengers, we also have the right to provide a different branded vehicle if for what ever reason we are unable to provide the actual agreed vehicle, their will be no additional charge for this. Further more, unless a trailer is booked and paid for in advance separately at an additional cost of atleast £40 each way we have the right not to provide it on the date of the transfer if any situation arises. We will usually inform you if this is the case. As much as we try our best to send a vehicle of choice to our customers this is not always going to be the case as this vehicle could be delayed in traffic , the vehicle can break down e.t.c this is why we can not clearly state a certain type of vehicle is going to be sent out and neither to market our service as such, as we aim to provide a continous service.
- your driver details will usually be provided 1-2 days prior to the journey, please call us to request this if you do not hear from us by then.
14. No Animals are permitted on the Company’s vehicles with the exception of guide dogs.
15. No Alcoholic drink may be carried or consumed in the Company’s vehicles unless otherwise agreed.
16. No Smoking is allowed on the Company’s vehicles.
17. No fast food i.e. chips, pizza’s, burgers etc. are permitted to be carried or consumed on the Company’s vehicles.
18. A driver may stop passengers from bringing luggage or goods, which he considers, unfit into the Company’s vehicles. Heavy articles such as suitcases should be deposited in the rear and side luggage lockers and no article should obstruct the gangway or emergency exits.
19. When necessary a different coach may return a party from a destination to the one that took passengers out furthermore, coaches may be used to perform other work during the waiting time at a destination unless the Hirer has expressed their wish in advance for a coach to stay with their party in which case there may be an additional charge.
20. Any costs incurred in respect of road and bridge tolls, ferry and parking charges shall be the responsibility of the Hirer.
21. It is an essential part of the Contract of Hire that payment in full is made before departure unless otherwise agreed.
23. If a duplicate payment is made via card or bank transfer or a payment in error, their will be a standard admin cost of 22.5% of the total payment if we have to refund.
24. Notices – No bill, poster or notice is to be displayed on any vehicle without prior consent of Investravel.
25. All complaints can only be dealt with my email. please send any correspondence to firstname.lastname@example.org
CONDITIONS OF HIRE (the small print) PLEASE READ
1. If Child seat(s) are provided by the company, they are used at the sole discretion of the adult passenger accompanying the child who must satisfy themselves that the child seats are adequate, no responsibility can be accepted by the company for there use.
2 Any deviation made by the customer from the details overleaf may incur extra charges.
3. The company / nor the contractor can accept no responsibility for any unforeseeable occurrences resulting in late arrival in any circumstances including (vehicle breakdown, traffic delays, delay from previous job etc) Your Travel/Holiday insurance may be available to cover any such occurrences, see your Travel Agent.
We will not be liable for any damages or reimbursement which occur to the client for any late arrivals, alternative transport arrangements or missed tours or events.
4. The Company cannot accept responsibility for goods or belongings, lost, stolen or damaged whilst on the vehicle.
5. Your driver will assist you with your luggage if required, it is however your own responibility, please make sure that it is loaded/unloaded safely. We will not be held
responsible for the safety of or damage to luggage or other belongings or for anything being left behind.
6. Although the driver will make every effort to pick up & drop off at a safe place, the company cannot accept responsibility for any injuries incurred whilst boarding or alighting the vehicle.
7. If seat belts are provided on the vehicle Please Use Them. Omitting to do so may result in any claims for injury caused by any road traffic accident being invalidated.
8. The driver is in complete charge of the vehicle, should he/she consider that the safety of the passengers or vehicle could be compromised he/she is at liberty to take any action that he or she determines is appropriate.
9. Should any of the details overleaf be incorrect we must be informed immediately, failure to do so may result in you not being collected on time or the wrong vehicle
being sent etc. We will not be held responsible should you not comply with this with this request.
10. Requests for later pickup times for your journey to the Airport, if accepted by us, would be entirely at your own risk, we will not be held responsible for any late arrival at the airport.
11. We accept payment via Credit / Debit Card, Bank Transfer and Cheque. A deposit payment must always be paid in advance to secure your booking and to reserve your vehicle. Client may pay the full payment in advance or pay a small deposit and the remaining cash on the day to the driver.
12. By paying a deposit or full payment to us you will automatically agree to all our terms and conditions,
We wish all our clients an enjoyable journey and safe return